Thursday, December 12, 2013

What Grant Did on Thanksgiving

Since it's almost Christmas, I thought I'd post about Thanksgiving. We had a great Thanksgiving but I just haven't been into blogging lately. I have lots to say just not really the time to sit down and type it all out. Then before I know it a month has gone by and I'm sitting like "Stop asking me if I'm done Christmas shopping!"

So anyway, I don't remember exactly how this came about on Thanksgiving. We go to my mother-in-law's for Thanksgiving and Grant had spent the day before there as well. So maybe Grant asked to jump or maybe someone suggested they show me how he'd had fun the day before. However it happened, no long after we got to their house there was a pile of pillows and blankets in the middle of the living room floor, a step ladder, and a napless 3-year-old giddy with excitement.

He just repeatedly threw himself off the ladder into the pile.


The entertainment stopped briefly so we could eat Thanksgiving lunch - which my napless 3-year-old refused to eat. He was allowed to get down from the table only after at least trying his turkey and sweet potatoes. Then a nap.

Then...more jumping.

I'm pretty sure that at least the most important body
parts hit the pile on this one.

A pause for some maintenance work:


Then he was Spiderman: 



Then he remembered all the matchbox cars there are to play with and wanted to "Hulk smash" them:

"Hulk smash" face
Then it was time to "hockey fight" Gramma:


So that was Grant's Thanksgiving. The rest of us ate too much and watched him burn off his endless amounts of energy. On the way home - you would think he'd have dozed off in the car but he didn't - we made our usual stop to check out the house with the crazy and fun Christmas lights (I didn't take pictures this year because he wasn't done yet but you can see it in last year's post). I was glad Grant didn't fall asleep before we got there, I love to see his reaction to those lights!

1 comment:

  1. Love to see him having a good time! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...