Friday, April 4, 2014

High Five for Friday

Today I'm linking up with Lauren and Jennie to share some of my favorite stuff from the past week.

1) Last Friday we had a lunch celebration for a co-worker on his second retirement and I got to make him a cake! He's the type of the guy who's good to work with plus he's super adorable. We had a good time on Friday with him but we're sad to see him go.



He was very excited about his cake :)
2) I tried a new recipe on Sunday (post coming soon!) and it was SO good! 



3) Sunday night, Grant and I got to take another bike ride together (and Husband walked with us).



4) I got a little crafty this week and made myself (and my sis) some hair ties :)




5) Our Wednesday night dinner was a picnic in the park! Nothing fancy, just some sandwiches & chips. I even packed a little cooler and Grant got to have sprite. We almost never let him have it, he thought it was a very special treat. After we ate, we played soccer in the field and hit the playground before heading home. So much fun!




Happy Friday!
Have a great weekend!
 photo FFaves_zps6c1a013e.png
 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...