Friday, May 8, 2015

High Five for Friday

Hi! Today I'm linking up Jennie to share some of my favorite stuff from the past week. Honestly, I've had a pretty terrible week so it's nice to go back and think about the stuff that made me smile this week.

1) Last weekend was gorgeous! I went for walks that I desperately needed. Grant & I played outside a lot and took bike rides. It was such perfect weather.
Grant was ecstatic when he got to ride through the puddles!
2) On Saturday we went to our first outdoor movie! A couple parks around do this from time to time and we never get to go. This time they were showing Planes Fire & Rescue - one of Grant's favorites! So I popped an obscene amount of popcorn, packed a cooler, some chairs, and we enjoyed a fun family movie night at the park.
We ate popcorn for days!
Waiting for the movie to start
Hooray!
3) On Sunday we made wind cars from the mini crate I ordered from Kiwi Crate. It was so much fun for both of us. We had races in the kitchen by blowing on them and we were both laughing so hard! I've decided to try out a regular subscription just to see if we like it.
I did have to help but he got to do a lot too. It was
a great activity to do together.
He loved how they worked!

4) I sent a tray of goodies to school for the staff as a thank you for Teacher Appreciation Week. I hope they enjoyed them, they definitely deserve them!
Caramel snickerdoole bars, twix chocolate chip cookies,
and some personalized Hershey kisses.
5) I love Grant's artwork, especially now that he's drawing things that are recognizable. My favorites ever so far is his first picture of me (I look like an orange on two toothpicks) and the family picture he drew for us (we all look like oranges on toothpicks). This week he brought home my third favorite. A brachiosaurus being struck by lightning while eating a leaf (he also told Husband that there is lava but you can't see it because it's far far away but it made the lightning).




6) Last night I finished up a cake for the daughter of friend. She's worked really hard to become a nurse practitioner and I'm so glad I was able to make this cake for her party tonight. Congrats to her!


Happy Friday everyone!
Have a great weekend!

The Diary of a Real Housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...